3M Window Tinting
Tinting the windows on your automobile is the best way to control the temperature and eliminating interior damage from the suns destructive Ultra Violate rays. But did you stop to think about the other advantages of window tint?
- Personal privacy this is an attractive feature, It’s nice to not be on display to the world!
- Anti Theft Personal affects and miscellaneous items left in your vehicle are much more difficult for criminals to see and where discreteness is paramount the bad guy will not chance being noticed by searching hard around a vehicle.
- Night Blindness Trucks and SUV’s headlamps can be annoying and dangerous when behind lower vehicles (Darker Rear Window) changes this issue permanently
- Collision Safety from side impacts. Window tint is a laminate and on side glass acts like a windshield does when struck by an object. If you have a side impact the glass will not explode on occupants of the vehicle.
- Anti Theft When you tint all the side and rear glass of your vehicle you instantly make it 1000% more difficult to discretely view the contents of your vehicle and just like described before a hammer or bat is not very effective with a laminate that acts like a web of glass and plastic when a break in is attempted. Way to difficult and noisy equals skipping your vehicle and moving on to the next.
- Appearance Enhancement When standing next to two identical vehicles and one has the glass tinted and the other doesn’t. The vehicle with the tint looks so much better!
Please stop by for a quote and to view the options you have to enhance your vehicle, It’s incredibly affordable and one of the least intrusive way’s to protect your vehicle from all the elements.
See for yourself how 3M window tinting can protect you and your vehicle.
Window Tint Pricing Matrix
Dyed Polyester – Add $20 for Metalized – Add $100 for Carbon Film